AIO Thanks the Pies on Parade Event!
- Walmart (Thomaston): Fresh produce, meat, bread, boxed and canned goods. A true blessing.
- Hannaford (Rockland): Lots of frozen meat. Wonderful.
- Shaw’s (Rockland): Some produce plus permission to hold shopping list Saturdays to remind their customers to add items to their carts for AIO’s food pantry. Much appreciated.
- Atlantic Baking Company: Day-old, beautiful loaves and rolls. Heavenly.
- Willow Street Bakery: Day-old donuts and holes. Sweet!
- Erickson Fields Preserve. Fresh from their farm - Vegetables, vegetables, vegetables.
Many churches, civic groups, offices (and in summer, gardeners!) who bring in loads of everything. Good-hearted people.