We thank the hundreds of organizations, corporations, private individuals, churches, civic groups, and offices, who hold fundaisers or simply write big and small checks to AIO throughout the year.
AIO Thanks the Pies on Parade Event!
- Walmart (Thomaston): Fresh produce, meat, bread, boxed and canned goods. A true blessing.
- Hannaford (Rockland): Lots of frozen meat. Wonderful.
- Shaw’s (Rockland): Some produce plus permission to hold shopping list Saturdays to remind their customers to add items to their carts for AIO’s food pantry. Much appreciated.
- Atlantic Baking Company: Day-old, beautiful loaves and rolls. Heavenly.
- Willow Street Bakery: Day-old donuts and holes. Sweet!
- Erickson Fields Preserve. Fresh from their farm - Vegetables, vegetables, vegetables.
Many churches, civic groups, offices (and in summer, gardeners!) who bring in loads of everything. Good-hearted people.